Monday, October 31, 2011

After leaving this blog to rot for at least a year, I'm back again with more rants in life.

Deleted all my old posts, which hopefully gives me a brand new starting point. Its still a pity to see more than a thousand posts being deleted within a few seconds. Its the proof of being a 4 years old blog, afterall. But I did read through most of the posts again today. Still the same emo shyt, hahah. But thanks to this blog, I manage to say and vent my emo-ness and frustrations.

Removed all the blog links and tagboard as well. Most links are either dead, or its deleted already. As for the tagboard.. i hardly tell others about this blog anyways, no point having a board that no one tags. Like what I usually say: "don't bother lah". hahah.

I seriously doubt anyone that knew this blog would re-visit here. Shall make this a personal space then.

I'm back here today, its for the same purpose though. I'm feeling down, and I wish to just jot them down in words.

Whenever others comment things such as: "why go so far in helping others" or "why just let them do as they please", I always answer back with "because i trust them". However, its always this kind of trust that others make use of, and step on you again and again.


Don't feel sad or cry. I'll never cheat on you because I love you. I won't let you worry about that because there's no way our relationship will end. I promise.

I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me. And when I'm away from you I love how you miss me.
I love the way you always treat me, how your heart beats whenever I hold you.
I love how you think of me without being told to.
I love the way your touch is always heavenly.
But most of all.. I love how you love me.

Falling in love with you is something I hadn't expected. But being in love with you is something I couldn't stop even if I tried.

I'm jealous of people getting close to you especially when you show them the real you. It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just afraid that you'll become too happy with them and you'll forget about me..

I can't promise you the whole world, but I can try to give you a very happy life.
I can't promise you I'll never yell but I can try to be patient most of the time.
I can't promise you I'll never make mistakes but I can try my best to correct my faults.
I can't promise you that I'll catch you every time you fall but I can try to always be close so I can help you back up.
I can't promise that our love will last forever like in storybooks but I can promise that no matter what I'll never forget the memories I made with you.

I'm not an expert at relationships, I don't know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and I will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But I'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so I can keep us together. I won't give up on you. I promise.

Sometimes the best memories are sad, because you know thay will never happen again.

ZZ, <3 you :)

Keeping every secret...
at 1:25 AM



The Writer




外人看见我的自由,但谁能了解我的寂寞..

Melodies of life


just ME


A guy who wonders what exactly is "life"
so much so that he has lost his way somewhere
what's left behind remains unknown
and what's awaits him is uncertainty
it's only the present that keeps him going


Reality, Bring it on


there's just too much things i wanna say, but i guess time is up..


Other Worlds




Past

October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012


Tagboard




Stats



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Resource - x
Brushes - Retro