Thursday, November 17, 2011
Day 2
It feels weird to blog while in camp. I'm still at the firing range with my men for their night shoot. Secretly blogging hahah.
I think I made you alittle angry and pissed off yesterday by calling you up and msging you. I'm really sorry about that. All I wanted was to hear your voice and ask hows your work going. No other intentions, serious.
Felt kinda guilty after that..
I hope you are doing well too. New job with new working environment issn't the best thing to go through, and I can't stay by your side. Take care of yourself alright?
I took a short nap in the evening when the rest are having dinner. No appetite for me. My mind is still full of you. I don't wish to shoo it aside, because that's all I have about you now...
Dear, I miss you.
You made me smile..
Keeping every secret...
at 12:48 AM