Thursday, November 17, 2011
Day 3
Dear, I felt rather happy today.
I was helping out in the shooting range with men of other platoons. Wasn't exactly presenting my best self to them at that point of time. I'm bad at hiding emotions, so I looked gloomy all day long.
A group of them came up to me and asked "Are you okay? You don't seem to be happy."
It surprised me, really.
I was away from company for so long, and they don't see me often. Adding on to the fact that they are not my supervising platoon, yet they still approached me to ask such a question. I'm not the most popular commander either.
This definitely cheered me up. I felt a small sense of recognition from them. Might be lying to myself though, LOL.
I'm back in my bunk, finally get to rest. Will be booking out in the late morning tomorrow! Wee!
My friend is getting married on sat, and I'm going to fine-tune the piano tomorrow at the wedding site alone. I wish to bring you over, so that I could play songs for you.
If only you are with me..
I wanna hear your voice, and the songs you sing.
Thank you..
Keeping every secret...
at 11:41 PM