Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 4

Going for wedding rehearsal now. Doubt I can blog today. I shall let this song do the talking for me. The lyrics describes fairly well how I feel today till now.



Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?
My mind is running empty
In this search for someone else
Who doesn't look right through me.
It's all just static in my head
Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted off
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round
Can I please come down?

I'm deafened by the silence
Is it something that I've done?
I know that there are millions
I can't be the only one who's so disconnected
It's so different in my head.
Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted off
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round
Can I please come down?

Now I lie awake and scream in the zero gravity
And it's starting to weigh down on me.
Let's abort this mission now
Can I please come down?

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
all the lonely people that the world forgot
If you hear my voice come pick me up
Are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!


And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted off
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
To the lonely people that the world forgot
Are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!

Can I please come down?
'Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round.
Can I please come down?

Keeping every secret...
at 5:02 PM



The Writer




外人看见我的自由,但谁能了解我的寂寞..

Melodies of life


just ME


A guy who wonders what exactly is "life"
so much so that he has lost his way somewhere
what's left behind remains unknown
and what's awaits him is uncertainty
it's only the present that keeps him going


Reality, Bring it on


there's just too much things i wanna say, but i guess time is up..


Other Worlds




Past

October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012


Tagboard




Stats



Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Hoster - Photobucket
Resource - x
Brushes - Retro