Sunday, November 20, 2011
Yesterday was too tiring, thus no post at all. Shall do a double posting today!
Day 5
Exhausted my whole day on my friend's wedding. Another couple tied their knots together in the presence of their family and friends.
Accompanied the groom and his brothers to siege down the bride's house and her sisters. Pretty interesting, especially seeing how the brothers got 'tekan-ed' by the sisters. Didn't participated, since I'm there as the ringbearer hahah.
Drove off to the wedding site immediately after the groom manage to enter the house. Needa change to my pianist suit and prepare for the wedding ceremony.
Nothing much to describe after that. The wedding was a successful one, kudos to everyone!
To Mr. and Mrs. See:
Hope that both of you have a blissful marriage. The songs that I've played, the speeches everyone gave, and the tears of joy people shed, may all of these bring our sweetest wishes across to you. Be there for each other during times of need, or joys to share. Once again, Weiyang wishes both of you greatest joy and happiness in the times you spend together :)
Day 6
Moving house day!
Maybe not..
The lorry that was suppose to help me shift my furniture cocked up. Irritated to the max. The next official moving date is on the 6th. Sigh..
Ended up resting for today. Met up with an aj friend of mine. No, not steve.
Had a long chat with him, asked him how he manages his r/s and such.
For the whole day, I keep thinking of you. About how I should improve myself to give you a better bf.
My heart pumps so quickly whenever I'm thinking of you, for two reasons.
1) The happiness I felt when I'm with you
2) The feeling of knowing that I'm might lose you once and for all.
I'm panicking...
Remember this sentence that I told you?
因为我不知道下一辈子还是否能遇见你,所以我今生才会那么努力地把一切都给你
There's a follow up to the sentence..
爱你都变成伤害你,我们得爱快要窒息,不是故意,只是太爱你
My way of loving you might be wrong in your eyes, but its genuine.
I really love you with all my heart, and I will definitely continue doing so.
My friend's wedding ring. May I be a pair with you again?
Keeping every secret...
at 10:18 PM